Thursday, March 11, 2010

Life..

When life hits you in the face..
you eat....
Grape Marshmallow!

when i'm feeling bored and bored and erm, wanna go somewhere to enjoy..

best friends (in cyber world)
best cybercafe
what more can i ask for huh?

Movies once in a while
well, alone la right? nice somewhat
as this journey ends and another one begins,
startin to ponder where would life take me
ain't everything bout fate and having faith to pull through?

trying to wonder why most of the friends i need are overseas and not here with me.
who i got here..Kaili, Mark, Sebi, Kay Jen, Debbie (probly, maybe), Shan Lyn, Ian
these few people are those always there for me, though most of the time they make me feel alright, it's just good enough to have people there when you need someone around
and there's Kenneth, a person that would do anything to make me happy and all, he's a mark of a true friend i had these few years.
Friends overseas like Roanne and Su Yi, both who can make my day anytime.
just by talking to them makes me happy, somewhat
others like Krystin and Kelly, in Australia, make my day with songs that are just cool.
wish to have all of them around, but cant at this moment. one by one they come back, and then leave again.

sometimes i know that im so alone cuz of the way i am.
i just cant change myself to fit in, why? cuz im that way.hate it, love it, whatever you want

so yeah, here's the last post on my 18years, 364days (right??)
gonna sigh off.
gotta spam my studies now

to all that i mention above, know that i hope we can stay like this for a long as life takes us.
nothing i would ever do to lose this friendship we have

to all who sees this

thank you to my family too for raising me so long.
lotsa ups and downs there, but that's what family are like right?


signing off.last of eighteen
-[smk]-

I thought we'd be forever and always
You were serenity
You took away my bad days
Didn't always treat you right
But it was OK
I do something stupid
And you still stay with me

No comments: